Hello and thank you for calling in...

My name is Helen and I am a Photographer living in England. I started this Blog on the day that my Grandma died, three months after my Father died and several weeks before a third funeral. Initially it was a very personal way to stay connected to the people I'd lost and it helped, it really did. But writing and taking pictures everyday has opened back up a creative side that I had lost during the everyday. A big thank you to my followers, to those who take the time to comment and to new visitors, I hope we will become Blog friends too...

Wednesday 13 July 2011

quote 7



"You were created with a spirit, soul and body. The amount of victory you have in your life will be determined by which one is dominating you."


Annette Biggers




photograph taken at Coombe Abbey, Warwickshire

No comments:

Post a Comment