Hello and thank you for calling in...

My name is Helen and I am a Photographer living in England. I started this Blog on the day that my Grandma died, three months after my Father died and several weeks before a third funeral. Initially it was a very personal way to stay connected to the people I'd lost and it helped, it really did. But writing and taking pictures everyday has opened back up a creative side that I had lost during the everyday. A big thank you to my followers, to those who take the time to comment and to new visitors, I hope we will become Blog friends too...

Wednesday 15 June 2011

quote 5 and Anna Razumovskaya

"its never too late to be what you might have been"

photograph taken in the Maldives





Just about breaking the back of the food poisoning now and getting back to normal. Of course a few days of feverish housework has been required before i could get back to my laptop properly, meals and general goings on having run very smoothly without me but washing, re-cycling and defiantly cleaning seem to have been beyond the capabilities of the remaining healthy members of the household. During my holiday to 'woe-is-me-on-sea' even my eyes hurt so i have read nothing, watched nothing, seen nothing of any interest to tell you about. With my stairs as an insurmountable obstacle and the world beyond the front door a forgotten land, I haven't taken a single photograph in a fortnight, so I'm feeling very twitchy and very dull!!





However, exciting news, if I can face the drive to Birmingham later I have an invitation to meet the Russian Artist 'Anna Razumovskaya' at her latest exhibition.





A strong, confident, beautiful and immensely talented women who has become all that she might have been. I will visit with a mix of awe, intrigue and yes a little bit of envy.








Blue Note II by Anna Razumovskaya














No comments:

Post a Comment