Hello and thank you for calling in...

My name is Helen and I am a Photographer living in England. I started this Blog on the day that my Grandma died, three months after my Father died and several weeks before a third funeral. Initially it was a very personal way to stay connected to the people I'd lost and it helped, it really did. But writing and taking pictures everyday has opened back up a creative side that I had lost during the everyday. A big thank you to my followers, to those who take the time to comment and to new visitors, I hope we will become Blog friends too...

Tuesday 8 January 2013

Rain Rain go away

 
The rain is back! Surley there cannot be any drops left in the sky and I have to walk to work in the morning because my car is in poorly car hospital-Taxi! Nipping into one of my favourite shops today, I just loved their new window display (as I usually do) and I had to take a picture, from the inside of course, it was raining!

No comments:

Post a Comment