Hello and thank you for calling in...

My name is Helen and I am a Photographer living in England. I started this Blog on the day that my Grandma died, three months after my Father died and several weeks before a third funeral. Initially it was a very personal way to stay connected to the people I'd lost and it helped, it really did. But writing and taking pictures everyday has opened back up a creative side that I had lost during the everyday. A big thank you to my followers, to those who take the time to comment and to new visitors, I hope we will become Blog friends too...

Monday 7 January 2013

Prince Alfred takes the spotlight

A funny one today

Poor little Alfie is blissfully unaware that mummys about to go back to work. Both the cats have got used to me being around pandering to their every need over Christmas, they have become pretty demanding to be fair and I'm quite looking forward to having a break from THEM! I've had to put a lock on the outside of the bathroom door because they jump up in the bath and the sink all the time trying to get water out of the taps and they make such a mess! Because I'm renovating my house the bathroom is a shell now, taken back to the plaster walls, bare floorboards, its very dusty and its an endless clean up job. Adding cat prints and hair, oh my word how much hair my cats shed is unbelievable, to the mix is just annoying. But saying all that Alfie is great fun and he loves to play especially with carrier bags, he does take a good picture...

No comments:

Post a Comment